YOU can raise gentle, solitary bees to increase your yields, sustain our food supply, and support all pollinators.
I can help.
~ Services ~
- No classes are scheduled right now because we have to stay away from each other due to the coronavirus pandemic. If you want to learn more about native pollinators, check out my site and visit www.crownbees.com. Feel free to reach out to me with your questions! I'm just an email or text away.
- Want to learn more about these friendly, furry, super-pollinators? I offer classes throughout the year for farmers, gardeners, and general bee enthusiasts.
- Or, invite me to present at your organization's next event about what solitary bees do, why they are essential to our food supply, how they can increase your crop yields, and how we can help them.
- I always have lots of hands-on activities to show how fun and interesting it can be to think outside the hive and raise solitary bees.
- Are you ready to begin raising gentle, hive-less bees in your backyard or garden? Give me a shout. I can help you select the right bees and nesting materials and will stick with you every step of the way, from bee release to harvest. You will see an increase in your garden yields, feel good about having a positive impact on your local ecosystem, and maybe even start a new hobby!
- When you raise more bees than your garden needs, Crown Bees will buy them back from you and sell them to local farmers. Supporting native bees = supporting local farmers.